Share Links toateBlogurile.ro

5/18/2011

Bob Dylan*The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan

   There are millions of Bob Dylan reviews out there, so this one will be a No Comment post.
   I personally think this album is one of his best.
   Here it is:
by BOB DYLAN (since 1959)
Laura recommends:
1. don't think twice, it's all right

2. talkin' world war III blues (video)
2'. talkin' world war III blues (audio album version)
3. a hard rain's a-gonna fall

4. masters of war

5. down the highway

   oh, and for the record, you won't be able to find this on youtube (except for the awesome video), because of all the millions of stupid covers and other BS. ironically, this post is maybe my shortest, but took me the longest. I spent hours trying to find an original track on youtube or soundzit (which by the way stopped working for whatever reason, so my music links might not work as they are intended to).
   and if you want to listen to Bob Dylan tracks you can just go to his homepage, but you won't be able to embed them.
   remember that lyrics play an essential role in his music (like he sings in the track I Shall Be Free No. 10 "I'm a poet, and I know it, Hope I don't blow it"), so listen closely.
   Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Those were the days ...
    " Gimme a string-bean, I'm a hungry man ....
    … shotgun fired, and away I ran "

    ReplyDelete

comment here